SEEKING: Director of Learning – Technology and Innovation
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Date Posted: 04/02/2015 Part Time/Temporary: Regular Employment/Contract Work: Employment Visa Waiver Available: N/A
We are working with iMBA Inc in recruiting a Director of Learning – Technology and Innovation www.MedicalBusinessAdvisors.com
This Director oversees adult online Certified Medical Planner™ e-learning programs and drives learning initiatives for all technology systems, including large scale system implementations. This “stand-out” person will also develop and execute a web/interactive learning strategy, and be a thought-leader on best practices at all levels of the organization.
A Masters degree in business, training, education, finance, accounting or economics, technology and/or development, organizational effectiveness, or related field[s]:
- 10 years of progressively responsible management and leadership experience.
- Experience in the multiple industries we serve is preferred.
- Proven ability to influence and gain support of senior leaders and CXOs through effective presentations.
- Experience in innovating new and current ways to design and execute adult online learning, and proven track record of working with web and virtual based systems.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in various project management tools and applications.
- Possess strong leadership, management, and planning capabilities; proven strategic and problem solving ability; high energy; and charisma.
Open Call Until filled.
CONTACT: Ann Miller RN MHA MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
iMBA Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. iMBA Inc will provide all applicants for employment and all employees with an equal opportunity regardless of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, source of income, or place of business or residence.