GREAT “GIVE-AWAY” TOOLS TO IMPRESS THE DOCTORS
[“Closing the Deal” from Physician Prospect – to Future Client]
Forget golf balls, pens, key rings or other worthless tchotchkes – Be Memorable – Prospect more successfully with these useful medical office productivity tools!
Now, be the first to inform and delight your doctors by presenting them with helpful office productivity tools. In other words, become a valued partner and a trusted beneficial consultant.
Make a lasting first impression – or strengthen existing relationships – of your personal name brand, advisory firm or consulting group image … How?
Give-away these innovative tools to augment the marketing campaign of any Financial Advisor, Management Consultant or Certified Medical Planner® who targets lucrative and highly sought-after physician clients.
STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD OF POSEURS – BE HELPFUL!
Distribute 1, 2, or all 3 of our Office Productivity Titles:
- Office Checklists for Medical Practice: http://medicalexecutivepost.com/office-checklists-on-cd-rom/
- Electronic Medical Records and IT Security Primer: http://medicalexecutivepost.com/?p=24878&preview=true
- Healthcare Business Case Models and Examples: http://medicalexecutivepost.com/2010/03/12/healthcare-case-models-cd-rom
SAMPLE: HIPAA Compliance
These productivity tools also make the “ideal gift” for a recent medical school graduate, mid-career doctor or maturing medical practitioner in need of practice administration “refresher” manuals for the modern era. And, who doesn’t?
UNLIMITED USE LICENSE FOR PENNIES
Our prospecting tools can be printed and bound for client presentation under your letterhead, firm name-plate or corporate logo. The PDF file index is by page number and better used as a paper reference manual. And, an unlimited-use license makes “prospecting for pennies” possible. For example, targeting 100 physicians cost you only .99 cents per doctor. Buy, all three tools for your next marketing campaign for only $250. Per units cost are thus reduced to .83 cents, per MD.
Product Specifications: CDs or e-Folders are compatible with any PC or MAC computer; Adobe Acrobat Reader® required.
Price: Only $99 each, plus SPH. Faster delivery via secure email.
e-BOX SET: Only $250 for all three productivity tools via secure e-mail. Add $75 for USPS onground delivery.
ON-GROUND ORDERS: Please send your check or money order to: iMBA Inc, Suite #5901 Wilbanks Drive, Norcross, GA 30092-1141 [770.448.0769]. Add $25 per unit USPS order. E-mail: MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
OUR HEALTH ADMINISTRATION DICTIONARIES
Don’t forget our healthcare administration dictionaries, too. They are ideal for all your medical professional clients and prospects! And, are priced right.
Financial Advisors … Wither Online Prospecting Advice for Physicians?
iMBA, Inc and the Certified Medical Planner® program was created in response to the frustration felt by doctors in small and mid-sized practices that dealt with top financial, brokerage and accounting firms. These non-fiduciary behemoths often prescribed costly wholesale solutions that were applicable to all, but customized to few, despite ever changing needs.
Learn why brokerage sales-pitches and/or internet resources will never replace the knowledge and deep advice of a collegial Certified Medical Planner® professional.
E-mail us for a copy of the free complete report, today.
Ann Miller RN MHA
Try our Dictionaries, Too
The doctor’s love em’; perfect for imprinting your name – or theirs!
Ann Miller RN MHA
Our Thoughts on Market Niche Specificity
“Gone are the days of the general practitioner”. We’ve been saying this for some time; The best niche sector and advisor content with certification designation, going forward, is hyper-specific.
When you narrow your focus, your persona, advice and content becomes more useful, more searchable and more likely to convert into new business. We focus on this wave with the Certified Medical Planner® charter designation program, thru the more than 30 related textbooks produced, in-house, exclusively.
Back in the day, we gave away material (in print at the time), which helped us build relationships and, eventually, led to students and higher advisor knowledge, credibility and matriculation rates.
Our focus has become more and more targeted every year; now focusing on one entire industry [healthcare ecosystem], rather than specific individual practitioners in that industry. But, we also cover most all related practitioner topics by going deeper and more granular than anyone else. “Without a Doubt”.
So, how do you go about riding this wave of hyper-specific content, insider knowledge, certification-designation, and advice?
These steps should help:
1. Define Hyper Specific Niches – What occupations, companies or demographics can you penetrate? Do you work well with Teachers, Software Developers or Divorcees? Any matching likes, concerns, familiarity or experience to set yourself apart?
2. Create Hyper Specific Content – What issues do these specific groups face? Go beyond just adding their company or occupation to the title of a generic article or video. Add in some language to show that you’re an insider and that you really get them. Avoid generic outsource content. Create it yourself.
3. Spread Hyper Specific Content – Your articles and videos need distribution to become effective. Post on your website, distribute through social media and send to your email distribution list. Over time, you’ll become known as a specialist.
4. Run Hyper Specific Ads – Facebook ads are laser focused and not all that expensive. Still, we don’t run adds as our biggest successes happens when we get hyper specific with our books, website, seminars, blogs, meetings, white-papers, classes, handbooks and LinkedIn posts, etc.
For example, rather than running a generic retirement planning ad, we would target local physicians who are nearing retirement with a piece on: “Key Questions Physicians Should Ask Before They Retire.” Then – we discuss medical practice valuations. A “hot” topic as a sure call-to-action.
The idea is not to bombard prospects every day with useless information disguised as content (junk), but to position yourself as a thoughtful professional who regularly imparts, but does not give-away, useful advice.
“Real and not Perceived knowledge for the next generation of fiduciary advisors for healthcare.”
Who will you target? Consider the Certified Medical Planner® profession chartered designation program with online education, today!