OUR OEUVRE’ OF TEXT BOOKS IS GROWING WITH OUR INDUSTY STATURE
We believe that by writing and sharing our experiences in standard textbook, white-paper and new media electronic format, our experts are able to address most areas of physician-focused financial planning, business or medical practice management needs in an understandable and unbiased manner.
But, we recognize that some consultants and financial advisors may appreciate reading current medical business management theory, healthcare economics, technology or financial planning information privately, prior to becoming a Certified Medical Planner® professional.
However, there is a virtual information overload out there, little of which addresses the pragmatic concerns of the modern medical provider or healthcare industry. None imparts the wisdom to become a better financial advisor or medical management consultant. All motivate the purchase of products.
Therefore, as part of the iMBA Research Library for the Certified Medical Planner® program, we highly recommend the following in-house produced books. You may even recognize some of our nationally known contributing authors and CMPs®.
TEXT BOOKS AND HAND BOOKS
iMBA Inc offers links to these publications, to members, and non-members, alike:
- Financial Planning & Physician Advisors
- Health Economics and Finance
- Health Information Technology
- Health Insurance & Managed Care
- Hospitals and Healthcare Organizations
- Malpractice and Risk Management
- Medical Office Practice Management
- Comprehensive Financial Planning Strategies for Doctors and Advisors: Best Practices from Leading Consultants and Certified Medical Planners™
- Risk Management, Liability Insurance, and Asset Protection Strategies for Doctors and Advisors: Best Practices from Leading Consultants and Certified Medical Planners™
A UNIQUE CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS [CEUs] PHILOSOPHY
- Q: Are CEUs required? Yes; bi-annually to maintain licensure.
- Q: Is there a mandated test? No exams, booklets, or test centers.
- Q: There is a hefty CEU fee, right? No CEU fees.
- Q: How about annual dues? Again, no.
- Q: OK: please explain?
We are different. How?
Maintenance of Certification [MOC]
Each Certified Medical Planner® professional must author de-novo, or co-author with us, a peer-reviewed essay, textbook chapter or white-paper on an assigned topic suitable for professional level publication. No ghost-writing, vanity, self-publications or purchased content is allowed. This innovative Maintenance of Certification [MOC] requirement allows us to continually create and update our iMBA Inc, library of textbooks, dictionaries, CDs, WW-Ps and handbooks, etc.
IOW: When it comes to MOC – we want cognitive input – not money.
Sample publication: Brian Knabe CMP – CEU Publication
Yes, we really are different!
“The informed voice of a new generation of fiduciary advisors for healthcare”
THREE REQUIRED PROGRAM TEXTBOOKS
Three Suggested Health Administration Dictionaries
“BY DOCTORS – FOR DOCTORS – FIDUCIARY FOCUSED”